The Able Motion Forearm Crutch is designed to reduce impact on the wrist reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The Forearm crutch is adjustable and can fit any user approximately 4'3" to 6'4" in height - forearm grip 2’75” to 3’8” (top of forearm). They are available in blue.
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome
- Eliminates numbness and tingling.
- A pliable and durable tip lasting 35% longer than a traditional crutch tip.
- Made of strong composition aluminum alloy holding up to 220 lbs.
- Natural Relaxed Hand Position
- Great for Walking, Trekking & Hiking
Handle Material: Rubber
Stick Tip: Rubber Tip
Outdoor Activity: Hike
Length (cm): Max 116cm 45inch
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Joint Number: 2