The Able Motion Car Sneeze Guard is your best protection against airborne disease. It is perfect as a car shield for Uber driver or when otherwise traveling with people who are not members of your household. The car divider plastic shield is thick and airtight, supported by a sturdy but lightweight aluminum frame that fits snugly and firmly across the back seat or cargo area.
The aluminum frame can also support a permeable fabric screen you can see through to establish a boundary between people and pets when traveling with both. The aluminum frame will not bend, so pets cannot squeeze through. You can choose the type of divider you need at will if you choose to get both the car divider plastic shield and fabric screen barrier.
Both barriers are 56 inches wide, making it compatible with the dimensions of the back seat and cargo area of most full-size sedans, SUVs, and trucks. To check, measure the inside of the vehicle from post to post (just under the headrests). If it is more than 56 inches, then this Car Sneeze Guard is just what you need to keep those pesky germs (and animal hairs) away!
The best part of the Able Motion Car Sneeze Guard is it is removable. You can easily attach and detach it at anytime for easy car cleaning. You can even transfer it to another vehicle as rideshare safety partition if needed. It is versatile as well as portable!
· Choice of three configurations: airtight car divider plastic shield; permeable fabric screen barrier; or both
· Car divider plastic shield effectively prevents the flow of airborne germs between compartments, ideal as a rideshare safety partition
· Permeable screen fabric provides a see-through screen to establish boundaries for pets without causing stress
· ½ inch lightweight aluminum frame keeps the sheet taut and secure
· Option to attach to the seat frame or seat belt mounts
· Versatile 56-inch width to fit most full-size sedans, SUVs, and trucks (the inside of the vehicle from post to post should be more than 56 inches), serving as a car shield for Uber driver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.