Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal is the BEST KEPT SECRET for those with a desire to become more independent.
- Specifically Designed for Individuals with Limited or No Mobility of the Right Foot or Leg.
- An Innovative Solution that Easily Converts Any Vehicle to Left Foot Accelerator Operated.
- Fast and Easy Installation.
- Spring Loaded and Adjustable Actuator to Work Intuitively, and Fit Any Vehicle.
- ‘Quick Release System’ Making it Easy to Switch Back to Right Foot Accelerator.
- Aluminum, and SS Precision CNC Construction with Galvanized Hardware.
Able Motion Mobility Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal is designed to provide users with a portable device that acts and feels like an existing factory pedal. This unit is lightweight, quick to install and/or uninstall, and features safe and easy adjustability.
Our LFA is equipped with a “Quick Release System” making it convenient to convert most vehicles from a right foot operated accelerator to a left foot operated accelerator, and visa versa in just seconds.
Quality And Safety You Can Count On Is Built Into Every AMM Product.
This product was built with those same exacting standards.
- Adjustability of the Relative Angle of the Left Foot Pedal to the Actuator Arm to Your Desired Comfort Level and Your Vehicles Configuration.
- A New Set Screw on The Flattened Steel Rod Prevents Unexpected Pedal Rotation.
- Safety Latch System that Secures the Top Portion From Being Able to Separate From the Bottom Portion Unless the Quick Release Locking Bar has Been Manually Disengaged with the Pull of a Pin. Allowing Right Foot Drivers to Use the Car in Short Order.
The Portable LFA comes with Precision CNC Machined Parts, Fully Adjustable Pedals/Actuator, and Spring Loaded Gas Pedal Activator. Made from Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, and Stainless Steel - Built To Last a Lifetime With No Corrosion! These Are Just a Few of the Features That Separates Able Motion Mobility from Anything Else on the Market!
***Products of this type should always be set-up or installed by professional mechanic or adaptive device installer. We HIGHLY recommend a driver evaluation performance by a qualified evaluator.
The concept behind our complete line of limited mobility products were designed with you in mind. Helping you to navigate your world a little bit easier by providing you with quality products that will help you gain more independence, added security, and an overall better quality of life.
We stand behind each and every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or a full refund. ***
***Items must be returned within a year of purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how much space is needed for this to work properly? i have a 2007 toyota 4 runner will it fit?
The portable plate measures inches by inches. Hopefully that information will help.
As I'm disabled , I have not put it in my vehicle yet . I'm hoping it is truly portable as I have more than 1 vehicle. Other than that it looks well made . After I install it, I will send in another review.
Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal
Decent product.installed into a 2014 Mazda CX-5. Had to trim the heavy base plate to get it to go far enough forward to get pedal geometry recommend in the instructions. All together took 2.5 hours, but my shop has a lot of fabrication tools and experience with custom installation. The holes stampped into the quick release bracket did not line up with the threaded holes in the heavy base plate. Had to enlarge holes to get bolts to fit through them and thread in. Feel free to contact me. Dave 734-657-4704 email email@example.com
This portable left foot accelerator really helped me to use not only my own vehicle, but to also use rental vehicles.
With a small hex wrench, needed adjustments can be made quickly! Also, the height is easily adjustable as well. I am grateful for this product!!
My brother in Christ Dan, had to have his leg amputated in a Veterans Hosp.
He hasn't been the same ever since. He will have his mechanic install the unit in his pickup truck soon. Thats all I can tell you now. Thanks. God bless.