Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal is the BEST KEPT SECRET for those with a desire to become more independent.
- Specifically Designed for Individuals with Limited or No Mobility of the Right Foot or Leg.
- An Innovative Solution that Easily Converts Any Vehicle to Left Foot Accelerator Operated.
- Fast and Easy Installation.
- Spring Loaded and Adjustable Actuator to Work Intuitively, and Fit Any Vehicle.
- ‘Quick Release System’ Making it Easy to Switch Back to Right Foot Accelerator.
- Aluminum, and SS Precision CNC Construction with Galvanized Hardware.
Able Motion Mobility Portable Left Foot Accelerator Pedal is designed to provide users with a portable device that acts and feels like an existing factory pedal. This unit is lightweight, quick to install and/or uninstall, and features safe and easy adjustability.
Our LFA is equipped with a “Quick Release System” making it convenient to convert most vehicles from a right foot operated accelerator to a left foot operated accelerator, and visa versa in just seconds.
Quality And Safety You Can Count On Is Built Into Every AMM Product.
This product was built with those same exacting standards.
- Adjustability of the Relative Angle of the Left Foot Pedal to the Actuator Arm to Your Desired Comfort Level and Your Vehicles Configuration.
- A New Set Screw on The Flattened Steel Rod Prevents Unexpected Pedal Rotation.
- Safety Latch System that Secures the Top Portion From Being Able to Separate From the Bottom Portion Unless the Quick Release Locking Bar has Been Manually Disengaged with the Pull of a Pin. Allowing Right Foot Drivers to Use the Car in Short Order.
The Portable LFA comes with Precision CNC Machined Parts, Fully Adjustable Pedals/Actuator, and Spring Loaded Gas Pedal Activator. Made from Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, and Stainless Steel - Built To Last a Lifetime With No Corrosion! These Are Just a Few of the Features That Separates Able Motion Mobility from Anything Else on the Market!
***Products of this type should always be set-up or installed by professional mechanic or adaptive device installer. We HIGHLY recommend a driver evaluation performance by a qualified evaluator.
The concept behind our complete line of limited mobility products were designed with you in mind. Helping you to navigate your world a little bit easier by providing you with quality products that will help you gain more independence, added security, and an overall better quality of life.
We stand behind each and every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or a full refund. ***
***Items must be returned within a year of purchase.
My brother in Christ Dan, had to have his leg amputated in a Veterans Hosp.
He hasn't been the same ever since. He will have his mechanic install the unit in his pickup truck soon. Thats all I can tell you now. Thanks. God bless.